Lancaster Rodeo 2018 June 2nd – 3rd – TWO GO
West Grant County Saddle Club – E. 916 Elm St. Lancaster, Wi
Click here for Lancaster 2017 Entry Form
Weekend Arm Band $10
Friday Night Jackpot – Barrel Race 7pm also possibly Breakaway Roping to follow the Barrels.
Rodeo Times: 9AM Start on Saturday
8AM Start on Sunday
Check In Time: Friday 6pm – 9pm
Saturday Deadline: 8:00AM
Contestant Meeting: 8AM
No Meeting on Sunday
Awards immediately to follow our Sunday Performance
All Around Buckles will be awarded to Boys and Girls Jr. and Sr. Divisions.
1st – 4th Place awards for all events including the Pee Wee Division.
Location: West Grant Saddle Club Arena located at the Grant Co. Fairgrounds off West Elm St. Lancaster, WI. 53813
2017 W.G.S.C. Little Britches Rodeo
*Mandatory Dress Code In Arena
*When making Pens for Horses along trailers make Pens not Pastures!
*Pile up manure before leaving for easier pick up.
*No Horses in Spectator Areas
*No Riding through Corn Fields to the North or East of the Arena
*The Livestock Barns are OFF LIMITS.
*BE READY! We will have you lined up and ready to enter the arena as we did at the LBW Finals in Holman. When the flag is dropped and the time stops for 1 roper the next one needs to be entering the arena. Same situation for the rough stock end of the arena. Be Ready!!!!
* NO Grand Entry – We will present the FLAGS but we will NOT HAVE A GRAND ENTRY!
* We will Run 2 Goats at a Time.
* All Overnight Parking Must be to the WEST of the Arena! NO Overnight Trailer Parking to the SOUTH of the ARENA.
* Dry Camping: $20 (there are no plug ins)
* Weekend Armband $10 good for both days (parents, or those who come w/ contests) 12 and Under are FREE
* General Admission tickets $5.00/day 12 and Under are FREE
Order of Events: Both Sat. and Sun.
Pee Wee Poles
Pee Wee Barrels
Jr. Bareback Steer Riding
Saddle Bronc Riding
Jr. Girls Goat Tying
Boys Goat Tying
Sr. Girls Goat Tying
Pee Wee Goat Undressing
Open Breakaway Roping
Senior Breakaway Roping
Facilities: Primitive camping, showers available, trailer tie only.
Please contact Sara Burks 580-916-0282 or Mandy Bartels 608-732-2245